Can I petition to have NBC show us their goddamn e-scores? Do I need to look them up? WTF I’m so over their made-up scoring system.
A year ago today, I had my last cigarette hopefully ever. Actually pretty damn proud.
If in a year or two there is not some video on the internet of Colton Keith and Carter Seabrook learning to skate together, I will be eternally unsatisfied.
Oh snap, 2013 is almost over.
I’d like to make a nostalgic little text post and point out that 2013 has literally been the best year of my entire life.
1. I quit smoking (seriously, I haven’t in over 9 months)
2. Lost 30 pounds
3. Finally got a 4.0 (not this semester, A-s are the literal worst)
4. Spent 3 months and worked in DC
5. Ran my fastest mile of 4:16
6. Did my own research
7. Successfully wrote a good portion of my senior thesis and culminating honors project
8. Got elected my chapter’s president
Those are just a few things, but I guess 2013 has been the year that I actually did get my shit together. I’m not saying bad things didn’t happen or anything because people suck and shit, but it’s been a fantastic year, and I finally feel like I’ve found equilibrium in my life.
Goals for 2014:
1. Don’t fuck up the presidency (please)
2. Sleep more (insomnia, you are still a thing)
3. Kick the LSATs ass
4. Give less of a fuck about gossip and people being people
10/18/13: First shots exchanged (X)